HANEGA ORCHARD 3-Year Minis
Immerse yourself into the orchard vinegars from HANEGA. Fermented and aged for three years, HANEGA’s two bestselling orchard vinegars are available in mini sizes to uplift your palate to another level. HANEGA FIG 3-Year Mini has a natural sweetness that makes it very popular as a drinking vinegar. HANEGA WINTER MELON 3-Year Mini has a bright, almost fruity, flavor, with a slight acidity balanced by its subtle sweetness.
*All sales are final. Product not eligible for return, exchange or refund.
Size: 70 ml / 2.4 fl oz
HANEGA vinegars are all-natural and handmade according to secret recipes derived from traditional Asian medicine remedies. These secrets have been passed down for 36 generations within HANEGA’s family of dedicated artisans. Typical commercial vinegar can be easily manufactured in as little one day; HANEGA vinegars are brewed then fermented and aged for up to a decade, all by hand, using proprietary methods developed and perfected over many centuries. The multi-year fermentation and aging process produces an extraordinarily rich culture of naturally formed postbiotics, including nine essential amino acids, glutamic acid, other amino acids and acetic acid. The longer the vinegar ferments and ages, the higher the concentration of such beneficial postbiotics. The knowledge, care, and most importantly, time invested to make HANEGA’s vinegars is why they’re so special, and why we’re so passionate about them.
- Fig vinegars made by traditional Korean methods are quite rare. Figs were previously overlooked in favor of other fruits like Asian pears or persimmons, but they have recently begun to gain popularity as awareness grows about their health benefits and flavor. 70% of figs harvested in Korea, and 100% of those used by HANEGA, come from the Jeonnam region in southwestern Korea, where the warmer climate is optimal for growing figs and other orchard fruits.
- Winter melon, rich in vitamins and nutrients, has long been a prized ingredient in Asian cuisine and is often used like a versatile vegetable. HANEGA only uses winter melon that has been grown and harvested on its own farm.
- Shake well before using.
- No refrigeration required, unless mixed with water or other liquids.
- For a salad dressing, mix two tablespoons (30 ml) of vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15ml) of olive oil, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of honey, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- For an unsweetened detox drink, mix 1 tablespoon (15ml) with 6 ounces of water. Use boiled water for a soothing drink in the winter, or chill it with ice for a refreshing drink in the summer. It also mixes well with sparkling water.
- For a lightly sweetened refreshment, try a ratio of 1 part vinegar, 1 part honey and 8 parts water, or add vinegar to fruit juice to taste.
Fig, Water, Brown Sugar, Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba Seed), Rice, Nuruk (Traditional Korean Fermentation Starter), Malt, Brown Rice, Glutinous Rice, Pinus Densiflora (Korean Red Pine Needle).
HANEGA WINTER MELON 3-Year Mini
Winter Melon (Benincasa Hispida), Water, Brown Sugar, Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba Seed), Rice, Nuruk (Traditional Korean Fermentation Starter), Malt, Brown Rice, Glutinous Rice, Pinus Densiflora (Korean Red Pine Needle).