Personal Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies (more detailed information available hereunder):
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and debit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
107 North America uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our services. To provide you the services we offer on the Site, communicate with you about your use of the Site, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the Site, to suggest followers and content, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Site; to evaluate and improve the Site and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes. If you make a request to delete your data, we will fulfill your request by deleting all data except basic data as we are required to keep basic data for (i) identification purpose and (ii) preventing further unwanted processing.
- Prevent misuse. Where we believe necessary to prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our website, block prohibited reseller traffic, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks.
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as set forth below:
- Service providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services (as defined hereunder). Provided with our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the ordinary course of performing their duties to us.
- Business transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including Personal Information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
- Legally required. We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Protection of rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of 107 North America, its users, or others.
- Metrics. We may share with users of our advertisers or publishers aggregate statistics, metrics and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in the Site such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. We do not share IP addresses or Personal Information. We may also allow our advertisers or publishers to use Pixels (as defined hereunder) on the Site in order to collect information about the performance of their ads or content.
- Anonymized and aggregated data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
The list of third-party providers we share your Personal Information with are, including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Necessary cookies. Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site and accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Site. Thus, if you block these cookies, we cannot guarantee your use of our website regarding the proper operation of the Site or the security on the Site during your visit. We use necessary cookies to identify you as being logged in to the Site and to authenticate you, to make sure you connect to the right service on the Site when we make any changes to the way it works, and for security purposes.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information on your use of the Site (e.g., which pages you visit or if you experience any errors while using the Site). These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you but collect information to help us improve the Site’s services, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We use performance cookies to carry out web analytics (e.g., providing statistics on how the Site is used), perform affiliate tracking (e.g., providing feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site), obtain data on the number of users of the Site that have viewed a product or service, help us improve the Site by measuring any errors that occur, and to test different designs for the Site.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to track your visit to the Site, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows 107 North America to display targeted ads to you on or off the Site. We may use targeting cookies to display targeted advertisements on or off the Site and to improve how we deliver personalized advertisements and content.
Blocking or deleting cookies. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them "trusted websites" in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the 'help' option in your internet browser for more details:
(a) Internet Explorer
(b) Google Chrome
(d) Adobe (flash cookies)
- Log files. These are track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Pixels, web beacons, tags. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the Site and the web pages of users of our advertising services (the “Ad Services”), and to personalize content. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytic tools. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, including Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. The third-party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.California privacy disclosures
We will not share any Personal Information with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your rights (residents in EU/EEA)
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We may ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We may also decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we may need to retain certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You use the Site at your own risk. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Information has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “How to Contact Us” section. If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
107 North America Inc.
Attn: Privacy Compliance Office
142 W 57th St., 06-124
New York, NY 10019