MICRO DRIZZLE Hydro Toner
MICRO DRIZZLE is a lightweight hydrating toner that helps balance skin after cleansing and prep skin for further treatment. With no added fragrances, it’s an ideal toner for all skin types.
Size: 180 ml / 6.1 fl oz
MICRO DRIZZLE’s hydration-focused formulation carefully harmonizes three different hyaluronic acids with varying molecular sizes to help provide quick, deep and lasting hydration. Each hyaluronic acid works at differing levels of the skin to promote both intensive and extensive hydration. These micro hydrating acids are combined with our special 7-year aged vinegar and Japanese camellia leaf extract to also help nourish, balance and soothe skin. With a mild 5.2-6.2 pH and a lightweight texture made for layering, MICRO DRIZZLE can be applied multiple times for an even stronger hydration barrier. Soak your worry lines away with this refreshing toner!
Based on a third-party clinical study of 31 women, 21-63 years of age:
- 100% demonstrated an increase in skin hydration over 12 hours, with an average 70% increase in skin hydration.
- 100% demonstrated an improvement in skin barrier function repair over 24 hours, with an average 75% improvement in skin barrier function repair.
Apply in the morning to kick-start your day, or at night after cleansing. Use a generous amount on the entire face, applying with hands or by soaking a cotton pad and sweeping gently across the face, from the center outwards.
- For a quick and easy way to mask, soak cotton pads using the toner and apply to the skin, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Layer up for extra hydration.
7-Year Aged Vinegar
Our exclusive 7-year aged vinegar is fermented and aged for seven years, then purified through a proprietary process to maximize effectiveness in skincare formulations. It contains a potent complex of vitamins and postbiotics (including 17 different amino acids, acetic acid, lactic acid and malic acid). This naturally formed complex helps to provide antibacterial protection as well as exfoliate and hydrate skin. Based on in-vitro tests, our vinegar also exhibits antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to restore and soothe skin. Learn more about Our Core Ingredient.
Three Types of Hyaluronic Acid
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid has a low molecular weight, which penetrates deep into the skin to promote instant hydration and gentle plumping of skin.
- Sodium acetylated hyaluronate is nicknamed “super hyaluronic acid” because it is known for better surface hydration and moisture retention versus normal hyaluronic acid. It helps to plump skin and improve skin elasticity.
- Sodium hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. It has a high molecular weight, which helps to hydrate and soothe the surface of skin.
Japanese Camellia Leaf Extract
Japanese camellia leaf extract is high in polyphenols (including catechins), antioxidants (including tannin) and vitamin C, all of which help to nourish, soothe and protect skin. It also helps to protect skin from environmental stressors.
All our products are formulated without butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, hydroquinone, methoxyethanol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mineral oils, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffins, petrolatums, phthalates, resorcinol, sulfate surfactants (SLS/SLES), synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, toluene, triclocarban and triclosan. We test all our formulations to ensure no 1,4-dioxane or unreacted ethylene oxide contamination (down to 1ppm). Our formulations are also cruelty free and packaged in recyclable containers.
Full Ingredient List
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vinegar, 1,2-Hexanediol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin.