Choosing the best sheet mask is a tough call to make if you are new to this type of skincare product. Fret not as we will explain the things you should consider when selecting a suitable sheet mask for your skin in the article.
Sheet Mask Materials
Sheet masks come in a variety of materials. Here are the most common materials:
- Cupra: lightweight, similar to cotton sheet masks but more transparent
- Microfiber: feels as smooth as silk and is eco-friendly
- Hydrogel: similar to peel-off masks, feels cooling
- Paper: breathable, similar to a wet tissue but infused with serum
- Cotton: lightweight, good absorbency of serum
- Foil: lined with cotton on the underside and can prevent moisture of the serum from evaporating
- Tencel: smooth, made of natural fiber obtained from trees
- Bio-cellulose: sticks well to the skin
- Charcoal: sheets that are infused with charcoal powder to absorb impurities from the skin
Detoxifying Sheet Mask
People who often go outdoors are bombarded by a lot of harmful pollutants, allergens, dirt, and debris. To get rid of these harmful toxins, use detoxifying sheet masks that contain charcoal, caffeine, and aloe.
Hydrating Sheet Mask
If you want a deeply hydrating sheet mask, look for ingredients such as glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and seed oil. They are soothing and provide rich moisture to the skin.
Anti-Aging Sheet Mask
Do you deal with wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, or hyperpigmentation? These signs of aging can be combatted with anti-aging sheet masks that are infused with ingredients such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, essential oils, and aloe.
Brightening Sheet Mask
For those who want brighter skin, search for sheet masks imbued with niacinamide, antioxidants, and vitamin C. These ingredients can prevent damage from free radicals and restore a healthy glow.
Acne-Control Sheet Mask
Acne breakouts can be caused by unhealthy food, environmental pollutants, and hormonal changes. Use sheet masks that contain calming ingredients like tea tree oil, aloe, salicylic acid, and algae for oil control. In addition, these ingredients can reduce inflammation and irritation on the skin.
Shop at 107 Beauty for Natural Skincare Products
If you are searching for natural skincare products that are gentle on the skin, look no further than 107 Beauty. The core ingredient in our products is aged vinegar, which is fermented and aged for up to 30 years in Korea. This special formulation that has been passed down for 36 generations was derived from traditional Asian medicinal remedies.107 Beauty is headquartered in New York and offers shipping nationwide. If you are interested to purchase our products but are based outside the United States, please drop an email to email@example.com for international shipping to be arranged from Korea. For general and sales inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.