Identifying Your Skin Type
Read the statements below and check the responses that are true to you.
- Even if you don't apply anything after washing your face, skin doesn't feel very tight.
- 4 hours after your skincare routine, your face is oily when you wipe it with tissue.
- When you are bare faced, your pores are clearly visible to your eyes.
- You use oil paper at least three times a day.
- Your makeup fades quickly and needs to be corrected once every two hours.
- Rich creams clog your pores.
- When you choose your skincare, you prefer fresh gel type than oil type.
- You have many blackheads or whiteheads around the nose.
- Even though you wash your hair everyday, your scalp is itchy and flakey.
- You notice the oiliness of your skin more than dry spots and fine wrinkles.
- If you don't wash your hair even for a day, it gets oily quickly.
- Even in cold and dry weather, your skin is not itchy or tight.
Time to check your answers.
- If you checked between 1-4 responses, you have dry skin.
- If you checked between 5-7 responses, you have combination skin.
- If you checked between 8-12 responses, you have oily skin.
Below are some things to take note of for each skin type:
- Dry skin: Dry skin can be a result of environmental factors, as well as being dehydrated and not drinking enough water. Skincare products containing hyaluronic acid is recommended for this skin type as it aids in the retention of moisture.
- Combination skin: Combination skin can be tricky to care for as certain parts of the face are oilier than others. When choosing a moisturizer, always go for one that is lightweight and water-based. This allows for better absorption and retention of moisture where it’s needed.
- Oily skin: As this skin type is prone to breakouts, you will not want to use products that contain harsh ingredients or exfoliators that irritate or strip your natural skin barrier. Keeping skin hydrated helps skin from over producing sebum.
- Additionally, sensitive skin can accompany any of the above skin types. This simply means that your skin is prone to irritation from certain ingredients commonly found in skincare products. To care for sensitive skin, always do a patch test on your arm before using new products on your face, and never introduce too many new ingredients at once.
Shop at 107 for Fermented Skincare Products
Are you looking for skincare products that are gentle on dry skin? If so, 107 is here to help. Our exclusive handmade vinegar is fermented and aged for seven years, then purified through a proprietary process to maximize effectiveness in skincare formulations. It contains a potent complex of vitamins and postbiotics (including 17 different amino acids, acetic acid, lactic acid and malic acid) that helps to exfoliate skin and provide antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection. Learn more about Our Core Ingredient.
107 North America is located in New York and offers shipping nationwide. If you are interested to purchase our products but are based outside the United States, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for international shipping to be arranged from Korea. For general and sales inquiries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.