HANEGA ORCHARD Minis Set
HANEGA ORCHARD Minis Set is perfect for food lovers and the wellness conscious, especially for those just getting to know HANEGA vinegars. This collection includes three mini versions of some of HANEGA’s bestselling vinegars: HANEGA HYO 5-Year Mini, HANEGA FIG 3-Year Mini and HANEGA WINTER MELON 3-Year Mini.
*All sales are final. Product not eligible for return, exchange or refund.
Size: 70 ml / 2.4 fl oz each
HANEGA vinegars are all-natural and handmade according to secret recipes derived from traditional Asian medicine remedies. These secrets have been passed down for 36 generations within HANEGA’s family of dedicated artisans. Typical commercial vinegar can be easily manufactured in as little one day; HANEGA vinegars are brewed then fermented and aged for up to a decade, all by hand, using proprietary methods developed and perfected over many centuries. The multi-year fermentation and aging process produces an extraordinarily rich culture of naturally formed postbiotics, including nine essential amino acids, glutamic acid, other amino acids and acetic acid. The longer the vinegar ferments and ages, the higher the concentration of such beneficial postbiotics. The knowledge, care, and most importantly, time invested to make HANEGA’s vinegars is why they’re so special, and why we’re so passionate about them.
- HANEGA HYO 5-Year Mini is made with three types of rice, ginkgo and various different herbs, fruits, grains and roots. Fermented and aged for five years, it has a delicate aroma, which strikes a fine balance between varying herbal notes, with a hint of orange.
- HANEGA FIG 3-Year Mini is made with figs sourced exclusively from the Jeonnam province in southwestern Korea. It has a natural sweetness that makes it very popular as a drinking vinegar.
- HANEGA WINTER MELON 3-Year Mini is made with winter melon, which is often used like a vegetable in Asian cuisine. It has a bright, almost fruity, flavor, with a slight acidity balanced by its subtle sweetness.
- Shake well before using.
- No refrigeration required, unless mixed with water or other liquids.
- For a salad dressing, mix two tablespoons (30 ml) of vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15ml) of olive oil, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of honey, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- For an unsweetened drink, mix 1 tablespoon (15ml) with water. Use boiled water for a soothing drink in the winter, or chill it with ice for a refreshing drink in the summer. It also mixes well with sparkling water.
- For a lightly sweetened drink, try a ratio of 1-part vinegar, 1-part honey and 8-parts water. Or add vinegar to fruit juice.
Ginkgo Biloba Seed, Honey, Turnip Root, Dried Orange Peel, Nuruk (Traditional Korean Fermentation Starter), Liriope Platyphylla (Lilyturf Root), Platycodon Grandiflorus (Balloon Flower), Pinus Densiflora (Korean Red Pine Needle), Rice, Brown Rice, Glutinous Rice, Barley Malt, Water.
Fig, Water, Brown Sugar, Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba Seed), Rice, Nuruk (Traditional Korean Fermentation Starter), Malt, Brown Rice, Glutinous Rice, Pinus Densiflora (Korean Red Pine Needle).
Winter Melon (Benincasa Hispida), Water, Brown Sugar, Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba Seed), Rice, Nuruk (Traditional Korean Fermentation Starter), Malt, Brown Rice, Glutinous Rice, Pinus Densiflora (Korean Red Pine Needle).