Our CHAGA JELLY Low-pH Cleanser's gentle jelly texture and skin-friendly 4.0-5.0 pH helps create a refreshed, clean canvas without unnecessarily irritating the skin’s outer layer or stripping natural oils that keep skin hydrated. Formulated with our special 7-year aged vinegar, chaga mushroom extract and ten different botanical extracts (including German chamomile flower, paper mulberry root, apple, Japanese camellia leaf and green tea leaf), it helps soothe skin and boost glow while it cleanses. The speckles of green tea leaf powder found in the jelly also help to provide a soft and mild exfoliation when massaged onto the skin. Wash away the bad and keep in the good with this non-stripping cleanser!
Based on an independent consumer study of 54 women, 20-55 years of age (after four weeks of daily use):
- 100% agreed it removes sebum and oily skin residue.
- 100% agreed it is a gentle formula that rinses clean.
- 98% agreed skin feels refreshed.
- 98% agreed skin feels soothed and soft.
- 96% agreed skin feels soft and bright.
- 94% agreed it properly cleanses while leaving skin hydrated.
Our MICRO DRIZZLE Hydro Toner's hydration-focused formulation carefully harmonizes three different hyaluronic acids with varying molecular sizes to help provide quick, deep and lasting hydration. Each hyaluronic acid works at differing levels of the skin to promote both intensive and extensive hydration. These micro hydrating acids are combined with our special 7-year aged vinegar and Japanese camellia leaf extract to also help nourish, balance and soothe skin. With a mild 5.2-6.2 pH and a lightweight texture made for layering, MICRO DRIZZLE can be applied multiple times for an even stronger hydration barrier. Soak your worry lines away with this refreshing toner!
Based on an independent clinical study of 31 women, 21-63 years of age:
- 100% demonstrated an increase in skin hydration over 12 hours, with an average 70% increase in skin hydration.
- 100% demonstrated an improvement in skin barrier function repair over 24 hours, with an average 75% improvement in skin barrier function repair.